Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Type: Outboard
1260 N Federal Hwy
Pompano Beach, US, 33062
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Navigation lights.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- Molded in seat with cushions on front of the console.
- Cup holder on console.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Pull up cleats.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Courtesy lights.
- Black accents.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Electric horn.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Polished SS steering wheel with anti feedback mechanical steering.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.