Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Type: Outboard
1260 N Federal Hwy
Pompano Beach, Florida, US, 33062
- Storage area or fish box under the floor.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- 9' X 12" trim tabs.
- Cup holder on console.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Live well with high speed pump pickup.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Courtesy lights.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.