Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Type: Outboard
1260 N Federal Hwy
Pompano Beach, US, 33062
- LED live well lights
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Twin 18 gallon live wells with independent water systems and clear lids
- Deluxe console with SS grab rail, wind shield, and generous flush mount room.
- Built in fuel tank
- Nine SS flush mount rod holders with integrated drains.
- Trim Tabs
- LED bow navigation lights
- Electric horn.
- SS steering wheel
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- Fresh water shower station.
- Fwd. in floor fish box is macerated with overboard drain.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- Black accents.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Folding seat on console with back rest.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Storage box under leaning post seat.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Cup holder on console.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Electric horn.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Deluxe Leaning Post with 94 Qr. Cooler and Backrest
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Large Fish Box in Bow
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.